Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy day!!

Two years ago today was the happiest day of my life...







So today is Tim and I's two year anniversary!  (Is that right?  "Tim and I's?  Seems wrong... "mine and Tim's?" Definitely not "me and Tim's - although I think that's what I say in conversation!)

It feels funny to me to celebrate a two year anniversary when we've been together for nearly six... makes it seem like, "Awww... just two years?  How sweet.  Young love."  I feel much more like an old married couple (in a good way) than "awww... just two years?"  We've been together so long that I kind of can't remember life before him.  I can't imagine my life without Tim in it - maybe because it's not just mine anymore - it's definitely ours.  And life is good!  Okay, I think I'll stop there on the sappiness - I could go on a lot more!  :)

As for anniversary plans, tonight we're going out to dinner at Hibiscus - can't wait!!  I've never been there, but it looks great and has amazing reviews.  Should be fun!! 


Annnnnd I am the proud aunt of the newest addition to our family - baby Ireland Colby Logsdon!  My brother Trae and his wife Julie just had their third baby this morning at 10:08!  He's sending me a picture, so as soon as I get it, I'll update this post.  Can't wait to meet her!!

Update: Here she is!!  6lbs, 10oz and 18" long.  :) 

No comments: