Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 365 - February!



Eh?  You like?  And here is what they will look like side by side in an album... along w/ January's also.  I think it's going to be so cute when it's all finished!!  I just need to keep taking lots of pictures... which I have not been so great about the past month.  Been too busy obsessing over Dexter, our new favorite show.  I never would have thought I'd love it, but it is one of my favorite shows of all time!  Ok, here ya go: 


And there you have it!  Not much else going on these days... spent the last weekend with Andrea in Oklahoma City - fun, but WAY too short of a visit.  Currently in the last weekend before we go back from Spring Break.  It has been gloriously lazy, and I have loved every minute of it!  I've watched a ridiculous amount of TV and haven't done much else.  I think next week is going to be a hard week back, haha. 

Hope all my school friends have had a relaxing Spring Break, and for the rest of you... ummmm you should be a teacher.  :) 

3 comments:

KelBel said...

Hey! I'm in your scrapbook! Nice!

Jenny said...

yeah! I LOVE that picture of you girls :)

The Hurst Family said...

Love these pages!!! And yes, I really should have been a teacher.