Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tease

I realized just now that I haven't blogged since March... granted, it was March 31st, but still.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking I'll blog again soon.  Didn't quite work up to it tonight, but thought I would tease you anyway.  Okay, so I actually figured if I blogged a "guess what I'm about to blog!" post, that I would actually sit down soon and do a real one.  Cross your fingers.

So here's what you have to look forward to...
* update on my summer plans (my uber-exciting research position that I got!!!  I'm so excited!!!  Can you tell?!!)
* March & possibly April Project 365 pictures (I have to make them first... so this will be a challenge)
* Mothers' Day surprise (for my mom - don't be getting any ideas!)
*something about Lucy (because who am I kidding... can I not include her??)

That's all.  Hope you enjoyed my non-post.

Goodnight ;)

1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

Now I'm going to check every day until you post something, so get to it! Hahaha. I miss you friend!