Friday, November 23, 2012

East is the Beast!

Our next baby shower was from my sweet CMS East Family - who lovingly included me, even though I'm not even teaching there anymore.  So, so sweet of them - really made me feel loved and special - and spoiled!  Those Easties know how to throw a shower!

We had a joint shower with me, Christina (3 weeks ahead of me with Baby G, a little girl also), and Megan (5 weeks ahead of me with Baby M, a little boy).  So fun!  


They were so generous - we each got a big item from our registry (Haven got her fun Exersaucer!), some little things from our registry and some other fun additions, AND a gift card to go shopping for more fun things!  I was completely blown away by their generosity, and it's been fun to share this journey with these two sweet girls.  Can't believe we're nearing the end of it and are about to meet our sweet little ones!!

Thanks Easties - East really is the Beast.  :)  Love you guys!


No comments: