Friday, November 23, 2012

October Picture Recap...

...You know, since it's halfway through November and all.  Okay, okay - since November is practically over.  I'm a little behind, I know!  I just posted 3 different posts about the showers that we were so lovingly given by our friends, family, and co-workers.  Check them out if you're not on Facebook and haven't seen the pictures - we have awesome people surrounding us, and they spoiled us and Haven so much.  We've been having so much fun!

Some things from October... 

Band practice at Linh & Maro's 
The REAL band...  :) 
Me & Jon
Passed out preggo girls -
Mercedes & me  :)
Lucy checking out Haven's swing
Awesome stroller we got from Woot!
So excited!
My parents got us the infant car seat too!
My beloved body pillow also arrived
in October... sorry Tim!!
...but it is glorious.    
Fair Day!!
We went this year with our friends Paul & Chantelle
It was HOT, but we had fun  :)
Tim and the horsey  :)
Halloween at East - love this shirt!
She has a little pink bow too!  
Gotta show some pics of my baby cat...
Love kitty yawns, hehe
Being silly  :)
You can ever have enough sleeping kitty pics... 
Love this one -
Lucy and Haven!
hehe - she's really checking out that bump! 
And there you have it - October in a nutshell... of pictures.  :)  It was a really fun month, and I'm sure other fun things happened along the way too.  But as many of you know about me, if there aren't pictures of it, I probably already forgot!  :/  

I'll update November soon... and try to get some more recent bump pictures up (we haven't actually taken them... which makes things difficult).  

No comments: