Friday, November 23, 2012

Family Baby Shower!

Well I've already posted most of the pictures on Facebook, but I can't continue blogging about how the pregnancy is going without talking about our amazing showers that we were given!  

We had all three of our baby showers in the same week... starting with Sunday, 10/28 with our family shower in Tulsa.  Tim and I drove up together and ended up staying at Aloft in Tulsa, because the cabin is being renovated and the "red house" as we fondly call it was flooded the last time my parents came to Dallas, so it's pretty much gutted right now!  :(  Staying at the hotel was fun though.  :)

Hotel lobby - so cool!!  
Eating dinner at the hotel bar, it was actually pretty good - and CHEAP! 

The next day was the shower, and it was hosted by my sister-in-law Julie and my aunts, Marcia & Susan.  It was so beautiful, and so much fun to see everyone (and to let them get to see the baby bump!).  The cake was probably the cutest cake I've ever seen, and so so delicious.  We took the top home and enjoyed it all week!  :)

- The Decorations - 








Love my family!

Photo-bombed by Dad  ;) 
Me & my sweet cousin, Alyssa

Posing in front of the super cute cake table 

My mom & my aunt, Susan writing motherly advice for me :)

Sis-in-law Julie & Alyssa

Alyssa & my aunt, Marcia - awww

okay, I have a lot of pictures of Alyssa... lol  :)

Tim & my uncle, John

me & Tim!
We had a great (but entirely too short) weekend with my family in Tulsa - so great to see everyone!  I wish we didn't live so far away... or that we could teleport or something... Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who helped with the shower and showered us and Haven with love - we so appreciate and love you all and are so thankful for such wonderful family!!  





No comments: