Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Link for Pictures!

Okay, I'm not going to take the time to upload pictures onto my blog now that I've uploaded them all to Facebook, then Picasa, then Kodak - I'm so sick of uploading!!

So, here's a link to my Picasa so you can check them out, download them, purchase them, whatever - enjoy!

Mongolia Pics!!

Let me know if the link doesn't work, or if you can't view the album once you get there.

I have one more update to make, but I am pooped, so it will have to wait for later...

6 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

It was SO MUCH FUN looking through all of your pictures! I almost felt like I was there...it looked like you did so much in such a short amount of time. What a trip! Thanks for posting them so fast, I was dying to see Mongolia and the kids. They are so cute and precious, let's please adopt some of them.

Jenny said...

yayyyy!!! :)

ps - we need to chat before your long, exciting weekend! when do you leave?

Kate said...

Jenny, those are some fantastic photographs! And you made my eyes water! I can easily see how you feel in love with the kiddos. They're adorable! And the girls are so beautiful! Glad you had a great time.

Jenny said...

thanks Kate - glad you liked them! i looove the picture of the little girl you commented on (the one in the traditional dress) - i totally lucked out on that candid shot (she is just too cute, almost looks posed!)

Laurie said...

Hey Jenny! Your wonderful Grandma is my Great Aunt Lucille---absolutely love her! My mom Nancy gave me your blog and I really enjoyed looking at all your pics to Mongolia! What wonderful work you guys did there! Really, really moving!
-Laurie

Jenny said...

Hey Laurie! I remember you - or at least hearing about you from my Grandma! :) Thanks for the comment - I'm so glad you enjoyed looking at the Mongolia pictures. We had such an incredible time there, we are already trying to figure out how we can go back or go someplace similar!