Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

I'm enjoying our snow day - sipping coffee at the local coffee shop around the corner, Java Me Up (our favorite place ever!).  Tim and I both got up at 7am this morning... whhaaatt?!  And when we got up, realized that the power was out!  Luckily the roads aren't bad at ALL, so we came here to hang out - guess it didn't get as cold as they thought last night - oooops!  :)

annnnd that's all I've got.  I'll try to put up some pictures soon from our record-breaking snowfall from yesterday and last night! 

ps - I've started reading Jane Eyre, so I can check one thing off my To Do list from the other day... hardly the most important thing I could check off, but you gotta start somewhere I suppose. 

3 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

I wondered if you got a snow day! Sounded like you guys got a lot....glad you got a break, and hope you find some fun stuff to occupy your mind this weekend :) I want to paint!!!!

Rhiannon said...

I'm jealous of your snow day ... and your BEAUTIFUL snow!!! Amelia's boyfriend Eric lives in Dallas and posted pictures of the snow. I'm ready for more here.

And if a substancial amount isn't going to come, then I'm ready for spring. =)

Enjoy your refreshingly relaxing snow day.

tproff said...

I will miss Java me Up...but Helllooo Buzzbrews!