Sunday, February 7, 2010

Condo Update!

Okay, so probably everyone that reads this has already seen the condo pics on Facebook, but I can't help it... I've got to post them on here!  This blog serves as my memory of life events (since my memory is pretty pathetic and always has been), and this is QUITE the life event... so I must blog it!

Living Room (view from the entry)

Dining Room

Back Patio

Kitchen (not the greatest view, but still!)

My cute husband.  :)  How I love him!

So yesterday Tim and I spent a good part of the day perusing the aisles of Home Depot... it seems so suburban and cliche to spend the Saturday at Home Depot but... I don't care!  We loved it and had a great time!  We picked out the paint for our walls and even nailed down the whole color scheme for the living room!  If I can find the colors online, I'll post them so you can check it out... but basically we've got a soft gray-green for the walls, white trim, medium-dark wood floors, accented with a pretty slate gray-blue and an orange-y red.  It might sound a little weird when it's just described like that... but it's amazing - trust me!!  We are soooo excited!! 

As for the Super Bowl today - Tim and I could not care less!  We were going to go to my friend Megan's for some commercial watching, snack-food eating, Apples to Apples playing fun - but I've decided to stay home.  :(  I really wanted to go, but I've had this head cold / allergies thing going since last week and it just won't go away!  I really can't decide if it's just allergies or if I'm actually sick (felt good yesterday, but today not so much), so I decided it'd be better to take it easy today.  LAME!  So instead, we're going to make some queso and pigs-in-a-blanket (and Katie is making wings!) and stay here.  It will still be fun.  :)

Okay, that's really all I've got.  I've just been ridiculously excited about the condo - picking out paint colors and looking at wood floor samples... just had to share! 

Alright, time to go lay around the house some more.  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I posted on Facebook, so I didn't say anything here before, but I love your condo!!! I'm so excited for you and hope that all things go smoothly for you guys. I can't wait until you get to start working on it. So fun!!