Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cute Stuff!!

Someone told me yesterday that they liked reading my blog, and it completely made my day (thanks Luisa!) - so I thought I would post something that I'm super excited about, because it's been awhile since I posted.

Here is what I'm (ridiculously) excited about right now - super cute personalized stuff!!  I saw a Groupon for a company called Paper Concierge while I was in OKC visiting Andrea, and I allllmost bought it and then didn't at the last minute.  Well it came up again yesterday, and I just couldn't resist any longer.  I'm still trying to decide between a few, but I'm totally getting one of these iPhone cases:


Love them!  

They have lots of other cute stuff on their website - you should check it out here!

Then a friend turned me on to Erin Condren and this amazing website, with tons of amazingly cute, personalized stuff also!  I just HAD to get one of her planners - the one I got lets you make a list of all of your favorite things, and then they print them on the cover of the planner, along with your name, like this:
So cool!  And the planner itself if awesome - and I know my planners, people!  :)
I've already decided that next year, I'll definitely have to break down and buy this for school:
 You even get to personalize the color stripe on the front!  (so I will obviously be making mine PINK)  It has everything you could possibly imagine!  And while I think it's a little more meant for elementary teachers, I think I could make it work for me just fine.  Especially considering how sickeningly cute it is.  :)

And that's all!  Just some stuff I've been obsessing over this weekend, in between an amazing dinner/game night with friends (read: homemade manicotti, Red Lobster-style cheddar bay biscuits, and chocolate pudding pie with freshly-frothed cappuccino - YUM), listening to Tim's band play, and just general productivity mixed with extreme laziness... my favorite kind of weekend!  :)
Life is good. 

No comments: