Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Holy Babybump, Batman!

So we've kinda fallen down on the job of taking belly pics the past few weeks... we were taking them on Saturday mornings, but Tim started taking a painting class and usually leaves before I'm out of bed now!  I like to take them in the morning, because I feel like it's the most true to what the actual baby-belly looks like... by afternoon/evening it seems like a day of food/bloat makes me look bigger than I am.  

I say all that to preface the latest bump pic we took tonight... almost 24 weeks... at the end of the day... I knew the belly has recently really started to be more obvious, but WOW.  This would probably also help explain the recent explosion of heartburn I've been dealing with.  Everything's definitely a lot higher up now! 

So, without further ado... here ya go.  Week 24.  Finally looking super duper pregnant:


Only 3 more days of subbing for my old job (and grading!!), and then I take a little break and only sub randomly 3-4 times a week... I think I'm getting excited about this.  :)  Going to miss those kiddos though, I gotta say.  One of the classes is plotting something... two girls came up today and asked if they could talk to the whole class about something... but without me in the room.  So I went out in the hall while they all discussed this "something."  Awww!  So cute.  

Well, I think that's all I've got in me for tonight... It's 9:30, and my bed is calling my name!  

2 comments:

Andrea said...

More pics! More pics! :)

Jenny said...

We're taking one tonight!! I'm thinking of doing my dying project tonight too... so maybe an update post tomorrow. :)