Monday, July 13, 2009

First Attempts at Digital Scrapbooking!

oday was a blah, but productive day... cleaned the bathroom like it's never been cleaned before, did the dishes, laundry, cooked a YUMMY dinner (it was a taco bake, using crescent rolls for the crust - delish!)... felt good to get those kinds of things finished. Then I made some scrapbook pages in photoshop, pretty addicting... just like regular scrapbooking! I think I might be hooked already.

Currently though, I have the most excruciating headache, so I am off to bed. But before I go, I want to post what I've been doing all evening! Don't judge me too much... these are my first tries! :)


It's going to be a little mini 6x6 book - I took all these pictures and then realized much later that my camera settings were set on a really low resolution... so a 6x6 album is about all I could manage with my horrible quality pictures! Bummer. Oh well, I think it will be cute as a mini-book!

Annnnnd goodnight.

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

i love, love, love that you are digitally scrapbooking. i've never gotten into it, but your pages look great. i may have to give it a shot.

Nancy Garvey said...

Does Photoshop have backgrounds? Or did you have to find them online?

Jenny said...

I found them online - all the stuff is from digital scrapbooking kits that you download... "papers" "ribbons" "buttons" etc, just as if you were buying the traditional scrapbooking elements to make your page. Pretty cool!

Michelle Geld said...

What site did you use? I LOVE YOUR PAGES!!!! I'm next :)

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them! I just googled "free digital scrapbooking kits" and combed through the websites... I can't remember which ones honestly, I was just in a downloading frenzy, trying to find all the free stuff i could! shabbyprincess.com is really good though. :)