Friday, July 31, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!!

Well, I'm actually all packed up (COMPLETELY) and ready to go... and for anyone who knows me well, you will know that this is no small feat, and you should be very proud of me! I had my suitcase packed YESTERDAY even - must mean I'm pretty excited... and anxious... and a little freaked out (but I'm okay!).

I'm waiting for my iPod to update and I'm getting antsy, so I thought I would share with you my most recent purchases in getting prepared for the trip. I was at Barnes & Noble looking for books, magazines, and my favorite: word searches, crosswords, sudoku, etc... when I came across THESE!

1) This one is my favorite
because
it is sooo pretty!!




2) I'm obsessed with this one -
it's like a word search, but
they don't give you the words...
just things like "5 citrus fruits"




3) And this one is SO cool -
you can play Hangman by
yourself, because you guess a
letter, then scratch it off to see
where (or if) it goes in the blanks!



Not to mention they are the CUTEST things I've ever seen!!! They are small too, so they look like pretty little journals. They have lots of different ones... and I wanted them ALL! You can find the rest of them HERE - just scroll down about halfway.

So... ya - I've been meaning to blog about them all week (I am that obsessed with them).

We're leaving TOMORROW!!! OMGGG!!! :D Last minute details await, however, so I'm outta here. Will update when I get home!!

3 comments:

hannah said...

I'm in ur blogz, spyin on u...

Jenny said...

"LOL" - love it :)

Kate said...

Have a safe trip and have FUN! I am so excited for you!