Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grumpy.

Man, I don't know what my deal has been for the past week or so, but I have been so GRUMPY - like, bad! I keep finding myself getting super annoyed at the drop of a hat (sometimes even mad... and I really rarely get mad), or my feelings are hurt at the dumbest things, or I just don't feel like talking. To anyone. At all.

And no, I am not hormonal and/or pregnant.

I don't really have anything else to say about it... because I am currently in a state of supreme grumpiness.... I just felt like bitching about it.

Okay there. I'm done. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Blog about your cute new gamebooks! Those should make you feel better!

The Hurst Family said...

I know how that feels. It's ok to feel like that sometimes, you'll come out of it. If you feel better tonight, please call me...I want to talk to you one last time before your big trip :)

Alicia said...

I'm sorry friend. I think we all go through times like this huh? I know I do! I have to force myself to find things I love to do and do them (after some time at the pity party because that's important too). We girls are complicated huh?

Jenny said...

thanks girls! you are three of my favorite people, you know that? :) and yes Kate - I do need to blog about my new books... with pictures! it's on my list of things to do tomorrow... we'll see if it happens :)