Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yellow means slow down...

...This, among other very enlightening things, is what I am learning in my online defensive driving course. Actually... it's not that bad - it's COMEDY defensive driving! They have flash animations of Christopher Walken, Aahhnold, and even that guy from "Unsolved Mysteries"... it's pretty ridiculous, but is a more entertaining soundtrack to my scrapbooking than any other course I'm sure!

Right now, I'm learning about littering.

Annnnnd doing this:
(note, these two pages will not be appearing side by side in my book... that would just be ugly.)



5 comments:

Michelle said...

When were you in Chicago???

Jenny said...

last fall - one of my best friends from college lives there! we loved it :)

The Hurst Family said...

Your comments are working now!!! I can finally tell you how much I love your scrapbook pages and I am going to have to find out how to do that one of these days. Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!! Maybe we can take some pictures for a HP Movie scrapbook page. Bring your camera and your invisibility cloak.

Rhiannon said...

why are you taking the online driving class??

Jenny said...

I took the class to get a ticket off my record and to not have to pay so much... it was over $200! UGH.