Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm Addicted!!

Okay okay, I promise I will start writing actual posts soon... I'm just so into this digital scrapbooking thing right now, I can't help myself!! ...not to mention that I downloaded the 30 day trial verson of Photoshop Elements... so I have 25 days left (I think) to get all the scrapbooking in I can stand! After that, I don't know... I might have to break down and buy it. It's only $99!





Okay, now off to work out, get ready, and go on a date with my husband! Can't wait!!

3 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Ahhh the life...I seriously picked the wrong job. Your new pages look super cute! So I could download the free trial thing too? Where are you going on your date? I think Ryan and I finally have a date night on Saturday :)

Kate said...

Your pages look awesome! I think I use that adjective too much around you. AND... have fun with Tim tonight! You two deserve a night together. :)

Rhiannon said...

why are you apologizing for posting such cute pages?? these are great! they count as "actual blogs." =)