Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Newest Love...

... is Plato's Closet! I know, I know - I'm a little late hopping on the bandwagon I'm sure (I usually am with most things!). I've been wanting to go there for ages, and just never got around to it I guess. If you haven't heard of it, it's a resale shop that specializes in "gently used, name-brand clothing." Most of the stuff there is pretty recent too - tons of stuff from Forever 21. Oh, and I saw several things I already own... so you KNOW their stuff is still in style. Okay, so that last part might not be true.

Well, I finally went today with Tim and Alexis - I was in search of lightweight, long-sleeved shirts for Mongolia (evenings there are cool). I came out with two of those and 2 lightweight zip-up hoodies... and then I went back and got 3 shirts and 2 dresses for work. SWEET! I am so excited!! Oh, I also got a really cute dress and a shirt at Goodwill (for a total of $8!). All in all I spent under $100 and got a BUNCH of "new" stuff - and I have no problem with other people's leftovers - wash 'em and they're as good as new!

Well... they're clean at least. :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Take me with you!

The Hurst Family said...

Awesome! I wanna go!! :)